Super easy and tasty treats that are great to have in the freezer.
- 2 tbsp butter, melted (or coconut oil to make it vegan)
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 drops liquid stevia (I used GoodGood Coconut)
- Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl
- Stir in peanut butter and cocoa powder until smooth
- Add shredded coconut and stevia, mix well
- Scoop 1 tbsp size spoonfulls onto a small parchment lined sheet pan
- Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Store in the freezer
Please follow and like us: